“Woodmont”, designed in 1891 by Quaker architect William Lightfoot Price in the French Gothic style for Alan Wood, Jr., a steel magnate and former U.S. Congressman. Overlooking the Schuylkill River, the industrial town of Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, and the Alan Wood Iron & Steel Company Plant, the chateauesque mansion was completed in 1894 at a cost of one-million dollars. In 1953, it became the home of evangelist Father Divine, and the center of his International Peace Mission movement. Gladwyne, Pennsylvania, USA.